Thursday, July 28, 2011

Blocks, walking, and more

A busy few days here. Eli's pulling up really well and clearly wants to walk. They're nine months today, and both show great advances in the last few weeks. Eva's articulating more and has said "da da" some the last few days.

Emily's just put shoes on each of them--it's a lot of fun and I'll post pictures soon.

Sam and I have been doing blocks. We have some of the big plastic ones. The more we play with them the more we can do. Recently we built a tower as tall as me and we've experimented with steps and different features.

Eva's driving us nuts with the weight, however. Today she is again in the 6.6/6.7 range, which means she's essentially where she was three months ago :( Tomorrow she'll have been out of the hospital two weeks. On Tuesday we go for the two week check up. We'd really like results soon. I kind of wish they hand't given us the initial diagnosis, but I'm glad they can do the testing. Today I read it's nearly impossible to get this testing in the States.


No comments: