Saturday, August 30, 2008

Move In Day

Today Sam and I walked over to campus and watched the first year students move in. I'm sure I made some parents cry, as I held my baby and watched them leave theirs in the campus parking lot.

I love being in a place where we can walk everywhere. Sam showed off the folk at a Chinese restaurant tonight, doing his trick where he sits on my head and giggles. We also met some Chinese students on campus today. They wanted to know if he speaks Chinese. I said 他英文也不會說. I don't know if that's right, but it worked for them. At this point, he is strictly prelingual, or perhaps he speaks the universal language of babies.

Here is our father-son picture.

For this one, I tried to do the picture cut off just like Michael Phelps did for his SI cover.

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Sounds like y'all are having a good time! Love the Michael Phelps picture of baby Sam!