Saturday, December 6, 2008

Family Pictures, Recent Events, and the December Rush

I've been meaning to upload some family pictures, and now have put up an album on-line of our Chicago trip and of Emily's family. It has been really nice to catch up with everyone.


Over thanksgiving we both got a bit of a break. I had a 9 day period with just one hour of class--a case where have Wednesday-Friday classes paid off (all of which were off for the break). I am getting started on dissertation revisions and working on little projects. Having Barb here helped Emily get some blocks of time to reengage on the dissertation. I keep reminding Emily that we're busy with good reason--a Baby, three jobs, a dissertation, and some other works in progress. And this has been a travel intensive semester--we've been to Williamstown, Louisville, and Chicago.

This last week I could a college class to the UN. Pictures are up here.
For your entertainment, I also attach "the Baby whisperer." Maybe sometime we can arrange a duet with my Dad, who sings Sam a great whale song.

1 comment:

Heidi Haverkamp said...

Um, completely adorable.