Thursday, September 18, 2008

Teething

This was one of our more productive days. I did five hours of class, we went back to Old Home and visited with various friends and family. I feel worn out, but still reasonably coherent.

I’m becoming more balanced about teaching and preparation. I still struggle with Western Civ, but I think this is just the nature of teaching outside my field.

Samuel continues to be quite charming. He took some nice naps and handled the car well. He was tired/hungry at dinner, which is hard for him in unfamiliar places. If he’s hungry, that makes him mad, but he won’t eat unless he’s sleepy sometimes. The challenges of baby moods…

He is probably teething. He slept unevenly last night and was fussy this morning. I suspect we have one coming. It will be hard, because I hate seeing him uncomfortable. Sadly, pain is part of growing up or being human.

No comments: