Saturday, June 21, 2008

SAHD

OK, so I'm not officially a Stay at Home Dad, but on days where Emily works I get to be. Today went very well actually. Highlights included:
  • Successful naps
  • Reintroduction of the bottle. When we went to Ohio, we stopped using it as much. We are now reintroducing it so that I can look after him when Emily is gone.
  • A lunchtime stroll and a walk in late afternoon to the local Lowe's.
  • A tasty dinner.

There were no extended shrieking episodes (perhaps because he was tired from yesterday). It was a beautiful day. I think I need to find ways to remember days like today for those days where nothing seems to work well.

Here are two pictures from this morning:




I like the hint of a smile in this one. I'm biased, but I'm just constantly amazed by his cuteness.

No comments: