Sunday, August 26, 2007

Nearing the End of Month #2

Or the second "nanomester." So far, so good!

To date, we have had:
-Three pregnancy tests (five if you count Rutgers and the doctor)
-One doctor visit
-Received two fine blankets from my mom
-Talked to innumerable people

Emily has had:
-Cramping
-Nausea
-Vomiting (including this morning on the way to church)
-Lots of fatigue ("since I only got nine hours of sleep last night, I had to rest three hours this afternoon," she adds)
-Some pant discomfiture

We'll fill you in as we learn more.

1 comment:

Desert Mama said...

Emily is probably more than smart enough to find this on her own, but I know how brain function can decline markedly when one is in the first trimester exhaustion phase (it does get better, I promise....) - look into a bella band for the pant discomfoture issue. They are about $25, can be found on amazon.com, and work like a charm. I'd send her mine, but it is a size large and might be too big...I remember her being smaller than me.