Thursday, April 23, 2009

Of computers, pictures, and baby

Self-portrait
Fenced in
Swinger

I have totally wiped my old desktop, an Aopen small desktop pc I bought in Taiwan. It is now running Ubuntu 9.04, which came out today and is a free operating system. So far I'm reasonably happy. Picasa, skype, and other programs all seem to work. I'm not having great luck with raw photo images, but my camera shoots raw and jpegs together.

Here is a photo album I just made.

I'll try to update as I shoot. I haven't found good editing software, but hopefully that will come with time.

He's still got his winning personality. He's been waking a little earlier (not great), but plays well, is very sociable, and is pretty fun to be with (great).

2 comments:

Sarah S-D said...

he has the greatest smile. love the swing pic!

LittleMary said...

and a FANTASTIC smile!