Thursday, October 9, 2008

Week Six or Seven?






It's hard to believe how the semester goes. Things always are so busy. I feel like I am beginning to get a hang of courses, even though parts have been a little rocky. I gave the worst grades I've ever given on a test and only had a couple of students come to see me. I'm not sure quite what to make of that.

My parents come tomorrow, so I thought I'd put up one batch of pictures now before the photo flurry of family + baptism. We go to a church that is AV-friendly, so I am sure there will be plenty of images. I'm very excited about Sunday and glad that my mom and dad could come.

Here are some recent pictures of Sam in denim. He's incredibly cute lately and we are continuously in awe of our baby. He is a total little extrovert. We have a baby sitter for a couple of hours on Monday, which will let Emily get up to her school for the day. I may also have a work study student who can help me with Chinese and office work. I'm sort of surprised everything is coming together.

More news to follow...

3 comments:

Heidi Haverkamp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi Haverkamp said...

Cute!!! You guys look great. Blessings on the baptism. Transitions/ new jobs/ adjustments suck. And kids here probably aren't the same level as your Church Flagship students back in the old town, maybe?

Sarah S-D said...

soooo cute...

thanks for your encouraging words my way.

enjoy the fam this weekend and may the baptism be blessed on many levels.

blessings as well as the semester continues to unfold for you. we're both in first semesters, eh?